Listen to the Interview
Hello, and welcome to The Remote Podcast Episode 4. This podcast is all about location independence, digital nomadism, and living life on your own terms.
Each week we interview a new guest on the show, and this week I sat down with Yoni Binstock, a digital nomad who has been traveling with his wife around the world for almost a year. In that time, they’ve traveled to over 10 countries across 3 continents.
In this week’s episode, which I am so excited to share with you, we cover a range of topics. Including:
- How Yoni and his wife learned how to code to prepare for his location independent lifestyle
- How they bring in income through remote work, freelancing and passive income streams
- Yoni’s experiences making passive income through e-books, software, and e-courses
Yoni also shares with us some crazy stories, including paying bribes in Vietnam and playing soccer with elephants. I’m so thrilled to share this interview with you and I know you’ll learn so much from it.
Here are some follow-up links from the episode:
Digital Nomad Communities:
- Nomadlist: (http://nomadlist.com/)
Accommodation and Transportation:
- Uber (http://www.uber.com)
- AirBnb (http://airbnb.com)
- House Sitting (http://www.housesittersamerica.com/)
Yoni’s Personal Information:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a notes in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share using the social media buttons on the page.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Remote Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Yoni for joining me this week. Until next time!