Listen to My Monthly Update
Some Changes Ahead of the New Year
Welcome to another edition of my monthly update series! With the new year coming, I decided to change things up a bit.
From now on, I will record an audio version of the monthly update and include a text summary. I’m doing this for the following reasons:
- It takes a long time to write out a blog post versus just saying what’s on my mind
- It feels so much more personal to be expressing my feelings verbally
Anyhow, enough chit-chat. Let’s dive into it!
December 2016 Summary
- I just left Chicago to start traveling for 7 months and to begin my digital nomadic lifestyle
- I’m currently in Shanghai, China visiting my parents
- I go through why I decided to start traveling, how I feel and the fears I have
- Recap of the year:
- Starting Tandem Designs in January
- Quitting my job in February
- The process of building out my web agency and creating systems
- The process of building up the blog, starting the podcast and YouTube channel
- A run-through of my travels this year
- Goals for the next year:
- Making passive income through the blog
- Focusing on audio and video content
- Developing a rock-solid morning routine
- Applying the 80/20 rule to simplify and streamline my life
Want to Listen to More?
Thanks so much for checking out my monthly update. If you want to listen to my interviews with other digital nomads, visit The Remote Podcast page.
If you loved what you heard, please leave an honest review for The Remote Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.