Want Me On Your Podcast?
If you are looking for a relatable, thoughtful, and informed guest to add value to your podcast, look no further.
My mission is to help people transition to location independent lifestyles.
Hi, I’m Victor Kung! I quit my corporate job in February 2016 and decided to work remotely. That decision changed my life.
Since then, I’ve worked as a freelancer, started my own digital agency and traveled around the world. I created The Remote Lifestyle to help others do the same and live their lives on their own terms.
About The Remote Lifestyle
Through my experiences, I have realized that living a location-independent lifestyle is not a risk, it is a choice. On top of that, it is a transition that can be strategically and intentionally navigated.
But the big issue I found was that existing digital nomad resources were outdated, uncomprehensive and unactionable.
With The Remote Lifestyle, I hope to change that.
The Remote Lifestyle is your step-by-step guide on how to ditch the office and join the location independent digital nomad movement. You’ll find:
- Actionable, comprehensive, step-by-step articles
- In-depth one-on-one interviews with digital nomads
- Monthly updates from me revealing the good and the bad
If you’d like to find out more about the website and my approach to helping others, visit this page.
I’m a Podcaster Too!
I recently launched my podcast called The Remote Podcast.
The goal of the podcast is to share the stories of other digital nomads in one-on-one interviews. For many people, the transition to a location independent lifestyle is difficult because they don’t know anyone who else has made the switch.
By capturing authentic and unscripted conversations and sharing them with listeners, I hope to encourage more people to pursue this type of lifestyle and to realize that they are not alone.
That’s what I try to do when I’m on other podcasts – to be real and to provide listeners with actionable advice.
Topics We Can Discuss
Here’s a quick list of things that I’ve been known to talk about within my community.
- The frustrations of the education system, particularly higher level education
- The Quarter Life Crisis: the realization as a Millennial that you’ve done everything you were supposed to do, and you’re still unfulfilled
- Finding purpose and fulfillment through mindfulness and self-improvement
- Quitting your job the right way
- Learning technical skills (coding, design) as a non-technical person, where to find resources to learn
- Transitioning from a corporate nine-to-five to a location independent lifestyle and all the steps in-between
- Freelancing, working as a remote worker and opening an online business
We’re certainly not limited to the points above. Above all, I just love having genuine conversations and being able to share value with other people.
I Can Help Promote Your Podcast
As a fellow podcaster and content creator, I know how it is. I’ll be able to help promote your podcast through:
- Sharing it with my social media network, which has over 10,000+ reach (Facebook, Twitter (Personal), Twitter (Brand), Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat)
- Publishing the podcast episode and show notes on my website
- Having you on my podcast as well, if you feel like you would be a good fit
I’m Ready to Go
I have a professional setup with a microphone, headphones, and audio recording equipment because I know how crucial amazing sound quality is for podcasts.
My Skype name is boy_in_the_big_city (don’t laugh – it was from middle school).
Here are some image assets for you to easily download:
Here are some links you might want to share with your community:
- The Remote Lifestyle Website
- Twitter (Personal)
- Twitter (Brand)
- How to Become a Digital Nomad in 7 Steps – Even If You Have No Idea Where to Start
If you would like to have me on your show, please email me your booking link or shoot me an email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your consideration and I’m looking forward to having a fun and thoughtful conversation with you!