Listen to My Monthly Update
Greetings from Chiang Mai, Thailand, and welcome to my February 2017 remote update! This is the second month of my 8 months of travel this year.
This month was my first month traveling with The Remote Trip, a traveling community of digital nomads and it was an adventure-packed month.
Below you’ll find links to all the content I’ve created (text, audio, and video) in the past month:
- 016: How to Harness Your Creativity w/ Steven Picanza
- 017: Why Self-Help is Not Just a Buzzword w/ Melissa Rautenberg
- 018: Self-Awareness is Key to Self-Employment w/ Stephen Warley
- 019: Be the Dumbest Person in the Room w/ Paul Lam
- How to Learn to Code (Only Video You’ll Ever Need to Watch)
- Shilin Night Market Taipei | Why You’ll Love Taiwanese Street Food
- Nimman Digital Nomad Tour Chiang Mai | The Remote Trip Vlog #1
- Nomad Summit 2017 (Digital Nomad Conference) | The Remote Trip Vlog #2
- Doi Suthep Hike & Golden Temple | The Remote Trip Vlog #3
- Weird Shit & Life Lessons: Chiang Mai | Digital Nomad Confessions #1
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share using the social media buttons on the page.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Remote Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, if you like what you hear, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast using the buttons below:
Want Me On Your Podcast?
Like what you heard and want me to be on your podcast? Visit this page for more information.
Want to Become a Digital Nomad?
Join my exclusive 7-part email course “Become a Digital Nomad in 7 Steps – Even If You Have No Idea Where to Start”, where I teach you exactly how to ditch your job and become a digital nomad.
The content in this course is exclusive and you won’t find it anywhere else on the blog. Get immediate access now by clicking the button below.